Word of Victory Members Portal
When you become a member of the church, you should receive an email to activate your account. If so, follow these instructions:
- Click on the link included in the email to go to the activation page.
- You may change the username, if you’d prefer, to use something other than your email address.
- Type in your password, which must have both letters and numbers and be at least six characters. Then type in the same password in the Confirm Password box.
- Click the Submit button to save the changes.
- After clicking Submit, you will receive a confirmation message and be able to use the new username and password to log in.
- You will also receive an email confirming your login was created successfully.
If you are trying to access the Members Area without an activation email, there’s an easy way to do this. On the Members Area login page, click the Request Account link. This will take you to a place to enter your information for the church to grant you access.
What if I forget my password?
Don’t worry if you forget your password. There’s a button to help.
- Go to the Members Area login page and click Forgot Password? link under the login button.
- Enter the email address that is in your profile.
- Click Submit.
- An email will be sent to the address you provided with a link to reset the password.
- Enter a new password on the following page.